Safe mode is a method to load Windows. The normal operation of the Windows is interrupted by the system-critical problem if your PC is deprived of all drivers and applications. The safe mode lets you troubleshoot the Windows and also diagnose the problem that causes to fail it and also provide you information that the problem is related to the software or there is some issue with the hardware. If you can identify or resolve the issue, then it is easy for you to reboot and Windows will load in a convenient manner.
There are various ways to enter Safe Mode as discussed below:
- Turn on your PC
- Hold the shift key, speedily and repeatedly press the F8 button during the entire process of booting.
- It helps you to bring in the recovery mode menu before the initiation of the loading of an operating system
- Now, choose the ‘See advanced repair option’ from the Recovery mode
- Then, tap on the ‘Troubleshoot’ option
- Tap on the ‘Advanced’ button
- Go to the ‘Windows start-up settings.’
- Hit on the ‘Restart’ button
- After restarting your PC, there is an Advanced Boot Options menu that allows you to boot the Windows 8 in a Safe Mode.
- Press Win+I or simply swiping the mouse transversely to the right side of the screen to bring up the Charm Bar
- Tap on the ‘Change PC Settings’ that is located on the bottom-right of the screen right after the pop up of the Charm Bar
- Go to ‘Generel’ option and tap ‘Restart now’ that is located in the ‘Advanced Start-up’ option
- Restart the PC and now enter the Safe Mode of Windows 8.
Here is another method that is very simple to follow and you can start your Windows 8 in a Safe Mode in a very instant manner.
- Introduce all the Charm Bars with the help of Win+I keys or you can also use the mouse for this purpose. Just swipe the mouse in the right side to bring up the Charm Bars.
- Now tap ‘Power’ button
- Hold the Shift key and press the ‘Restart icon.’
- After rebooting the PC, there is the Advanced Boot Options menu, and it lets you get access the ‘Safe Mode’ of the Microsoft Windows 8.
In this method, you need to use the control line to notify the Microsoft Windows 8 to reboot into Safe Mode. But to follow this process, it is necessary that you have access to enter Windows 8 via the normal boot.
- Click on the Win+R key located on your keyboard
- Now, enter the command: ‘shutdown /o /r.’
- Hit ‘Enter.’
- After pressing the Enter button, you can initiate the reboot process. The user can easily get access the Microsoft Windows 8 when it boots up again.